Digital marketing is defined by the use of numerous digital tactics of the Internet, mobile devices, social media, search engines, and other channels to reach customers.
Offline marketing is not effective as it used to be.
Marketing is all about connecting with your audience at the right time and the right platforms.
You’ll have to do a lot many things out of your comfort zone. Ok wait, let me tell you something interesting.
“Digital marketing is not always about internet marketing”
Did you know that there are offline and online methods to do digital marketing?
These both are essential for an effective marketing strategy. It’s weird but true.
There was a time when people used to get overwhelmed after receiving a handwritten love letter but now they get excited when their loved ones send them long cute messages on online chats. You can now imagine how the world has changed from love letters to sending long cute messages. Love letters are dead now. People don’t have so much patience to wait when things can happen just in one click.
“Digital marketing and social media marketing are two different things”
1.Social media marketing: SMM is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand and increase sale.
• Promotes your brand and content.
• Increases your brand awareness on social media platforms.
• Generate leads for your business.
• Use marketing tools like hub spot to connect all the social media platforms in one place.
2. Email marketing: Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. Email marketing allows you to communicate with your audience. It will allow you to promote the content, event, and generate traffic. It helps you expand your business website. Capitalize on every moment where a user may feel compelled to click. 91% of all consumers still use email daily.
Don’t you get excited when you get a happy hour offer from your favourite bar on a weekend? Don’t you just ring your friends up to go and get drunk? I bet, you do!
3. Website marketing: Website marketing is the strategic promotion of a website to drive relevant traffic to the site. Most of the dominant strategies used in website marketing were created a few decades back. Online advertisements are constantly evolving. Carrying out a successful online campaign depends on the marketers who can grow with the internet by adapting to new changes. The key feature of website marketing are as follows:
• Great content
• Updated on regular basis
• Fresh and high quality content
•Attract loyal audience
We hope this guide extended your view and gave you that digital marketing is more than Facebook promotions and social media marketing.
Will you use any of these strategies in your business?
Let us know down below in the comment section.